© 2020 Lischkoff Build Ltd. All rights reserved.
• Competitive wages
• Health benefits
• Work life balance
• Paid Vacation and Stat Holidays
• Company vehichle and/or Travel premiums
• Team of proffessionals
• Learning and development
We have an excellent diverse design and build Team working on exciting and varied residential projects of all sizes and design including contemporary, traditional, and in-between.
Lischkoff Build Design Ltd. is building a team of field and office professionals who value work ethic, quality, transparency, diversity and integrity. We provide a strong learning environment with room for advancement for those members of our team who are looking to expand their careers.
Our work environment takes advantage of all the available online and social media technology, allowing our team members to work remotely and in the field or at home and/or from our offices
Our customer base continues to grow rapidly, and we require an experienced Contract and purchasing Team Leader, with the following knowledge:
Estimating and Budgeting
• Review construction drawings
• Prepare detailed quantity estimates for materials
• Maintain an updated database of material unit costs
• Collaborate with Project Managers to create construction cost estimates
• Negotiate and oversee bids, proposals and contracts for both material suppliers and trade vendors
• Prepare tender packages for distribution to suppliers and vendors.
• Review all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Communicate contract implementations to subordinates.
• Maintain a computer database for the company’s contract management system
• Participate in meetings with clients and company management during contract negotiations.
• Control the purchasing of materials, contracts, and other goods and services required for each project
• Set and enforce a budget for the purchasing department with accounting Manager
• Develop and implement purchasing policies
• Maintain records of inventory to determine when supplies and materials need to be ordered
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate proficiency with excel spread sheets and other software platforms
• 5 + yrs. Experience working in the Ontario construction marketplace
• Business Administration or Project Management academic qualifications are a preferred asset
At Lischkoff Build Design Ltd. We offer a superb work environment with excellent benefits and a collaborative team environment and culture.
We have a competitive salary base with a spending account that covers 100% of all medical and dental costs up-to a predetermined amount annually and we pay a percentage travel costs when commuting to project sites.
We endeavor to provide a work-life balance for all of our hard-working team members, with Paid holidays, vacation and sick days. We have a flexible workday structure that allows for collaborative work as a team within an office and regular hour environment as well as a flexible remote setting to accommodate personal and family preferences.
Lischkoff Build Design strives to ensure that hard work and commitment is recognized, rewarded and valued.
Project Activities and responsibilities include:
• Maintain a safe and clean work site
• Supervise, manage and direct a forming crew
• Prepare and erect structural scaffolding and bracing as required
• Build and set footings
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude with team player focus
• Minimum 5 yrs. ICF experience
• Ability to read/interpret drawings and blueprints
• Maintain a clean and orderly site
• Measure and cut materials accurately
• Ensure that all safety policies and safe work practices are adhered to
• Maintain a high standard of quality
• Operate various power tools
• Valid driver’s license
At Lischkoff Build I Design Ltd. We offer a great work environment that is career focused with strong learning and advancement opportunities with excellent benefits, such as:
• Competitive wages
• Paid holidays and vacation time
• Company vehicle (good driving history required)
• A health benefit plan
• Housing and relocating options available for those interested in relocating to the Muskoka area.
• Customer meetings and communications
• Development of concept floor plans and elevations
• Material specification preparation and customer selections
• Complete concept drawings from which permits and/or working drawings can be prepared
• Interaction with our site and project management teams.
• Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD required.
• Effective communication skills.
• Creative design skills and an eye for detail are essential.
Academic and Real Work Experience:
This position requires an academic degree in interior design or architecture from a recognized academic institution. Minimum 5 years experience working with residential custom design.
We have an expert inhouse design team located in Toronto, working with our customers throughout Ontario.
The location of work is flexible and could include one of the following areas:
• Remote work (your home)
• Kawartha Lakes
• Parry Sound
• Good planning, leadership and problem-solving skills.
• Responsible for managing and coordinating all on-site elements of projects.
• 5+ years experience.
• Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction.
• Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of computers and programs i.e. Buildertrend, Drop box, Microsoft office, E-mail.
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
• Safety training and Ministry standards.
• Valid driver’s license.
Locations and area:
• Kawartha Lakes
• Parry Sound
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate excellent project management skills; while managing multiple projects.
• Experience with the construction of high-end custom homes
• Supervisory skills, with an emphasis on people management
• The ability to read architectural plans and execute construction accordingly
• Possess in-depth knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
• In-depth knowledge of Ministry of Labor rules and regulations
• Ability to enforce Health and Safety Policies
• Coordinate with contractors, the client, and their representatives including site staff on scheduling, coordination and other critical items to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma in construction management, engineering or related field, desired but not required
• The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in residential construction
• A detail-oriented person with exceptional organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with fellow team members executive team, clients and trades
• Self-starter who can work effectively in an independent environment.
• Possess an understanding of construction standards and practices
• Skill in construction document handling and administration
• Kawartha Lakes
• Parry Sound
I most enjoy the location and the beauty of the Canadian landscape – designing homes which work seamlessly with the geography. As Senior Designer at Lischkoff Build | Design, I love collaborating with others to achieve a vision.
I truly love being a part of the design process, by bringing customers wants and needs together on paper and 3D visualizations, then bringing our customers vision and dreams to life.
It’s so exciting to work with our clients and watch their visions and ideas be brought to life by our team, in the most efficient and effective way possible. It’s an incredibly exciting process, building or renovating your home or cottage. Watching your ideas transform into the real thing. The relationship we form throughout the process are built on trust and commitment to you, our clients. I strive to ensure you are understood and heard every step of the way in hopes that, someday, we’ll catch up as friends in your new home.
© 2021 Lischkoff Build | Design Ltd. All Rights Reserved.